Monday, February 7, 2011

RIP Big Pun The First Platinum Latin Hip Hop Artist



For anyone that was lucky enough to meet Big Pun, you know already he was a genuine person, who cared deeply for his friends, his family and this Hip Hop thing of ours. He left us way too soon and will never be replaced. From the first time I met him outside the House of Blues in LA, to the day i received the call about his passing, I knew every time I saw him I would get bear hug a solid pound and a few jokes about how my lil ass must be starving myself. Rest In Peace Pun.


And for those that thought Pun couldn't flip the verbs and nouns with the Best of Them (Shout Out to Black Thought of The Roots) Here is a gem that shows his Supreme Powers on the Mic


And Pun was heavy out here inthe West Coast. Linking up with Mack 10, MC Eiht & CJ Mac for this killer slept on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter